Embed an external website, form, or document directly into your RapidWeaver built page.
With RapidWeaver's built-in iFrame page type, you can embed documents, forms, and even websites that are hosted on external platforms directly into your website's design.
In order to add an iFrame page type to your RapidWeaver project, simply add the iFrame page to your Page List, then click on the newly added page to give it a name. This page name will be displayed in your website's navigation menu. In the below example we will be adding an iFrame page that embeds a survey onto your page from the popular form building platform MachForm.
- 1.URL: The URL of your external resource that you'd like to embed. This can be a URL to a form, or a document, or even another website.
- 2.Width: This is the width your embedded content will take up on the page. You can set this as a fixed width (Pixels) or a relative width (Percent) from the drop down menu. We recommend setting this as Percent so that your embedded content is responsive across multiple device sizes.
- 3.Height: This is the height your embedded content will take up on the page. This can only be set in pixels. You can adjust this amount until you are satisfied with the iFrame's fixed height.
- 4.Use Frame: This will simply add a small border around your embedded content in order to visually separate it from your page's content or make it stand out more on the page.
- 5.Refresh Page: This will refresh the page in RapidWeaver's Preview mode. Useful if you are making changes to the settings (such as width and height) and need to see those new settings reflected on the page.
That's all there is to the iFrame page. Below is an example of what our embedded MachForm survey looks like on the page.